Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sat down for a chat with UK Guardian Emma Brockes, in Baltimore suburbs, where she lives with her Nigerian-American husband.
The 39-year-old opened up about her letter-turned book, Dear Ijeawele, which she wrote in order to reclaim the word Feminism from its abusers and misusers, to lay down in plain English her beliefs about child-raising, to debunk the idea that "feminism is hot'.
The 'brave and 'honest' young man, who during a writing workshop in Lagos last year, told her he 'wasn't sure of his love for her anymore since she started this "feminism and gay things" and of course, her 'fierce and strong-willed 15 months old daughter, who to her annoyance, looks much more like her husband.
- Paris Robbers Were Watching Me On Snapchat And Knew I Wasn't Alone – Kim Kardashian West
- #BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Offered Money To Leave The Show
- Olajumoke Pictured Sharing Bread & Butter
- I Beat My Wife Because of the Recession – Husband Tells Court
- President Donald Trump: Snoop Dogg Has A “Failing Career”