Audu Maikori Former Chocolate City Boss, has been re-arrested by security operatives and transferred to Kaduna.
Audu Maikori was arrested earlier on the 17th of February, 2017 following a false and controversial social media post he wrote on the killings in Southern Kaduna.
After his release, he was instructed to report at the Lagos Police Command, which he did, but on getting there he was taken into custody and transferred to Kaduna on the orders of Governor Nasir El Rufai despite the protestations of his lawyers, according to rumours.
Now, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir el-Rufai had said that the State was going to charge Maikori to court for allegedly aggravating the Southern Kaduna crisis with fake news.
Also, following his ordeal, he had collapsed early this week at a WIMBIZ event hosted by media mogul Mo Abudu.
- Paris Robbers Were Watching Me On Snapchat And Knew I Wasn't Alone – Kim Kardashian West
- #BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Offered Money To Leave The Show
- Olajumoke Pictured Sharing Bread & Butter
- I Beat My Wife Because of the Recession – Husband Tells Court
- President Donald Trump: Snoop Dogg Has A “Failing Career”