Sadaf Deen is a top Kenyan model and she is among the contestants in the upcoming elections in her country in August.
The 20-year-old politician is hoping to get elected as a Mombasa representative during the August elections.
When she made a rapturous entry at the Maunguja City Polytechnic in Kisauni this week, everyone present got curious to know who the young girl receiving so much attention from the women was. She was mobbed and immediately forced to join the jubilant, dancing women as the crowd swelled around her and escorted her towards the dais.
Many thought it was Governor Hassan Joho — who was the chief guest at this year’s International Women’s Day — who was about to make a grand entry. Only to realise it was Sadaf Deen, who is set to become the youngest Woman Rep aspirant at only 20.
She seemed at ease with the unprecedented attention she created and enjoyed being in the middle of hundreds of women who had come for the celebrations.
If Deen succeeds, she will become the youngest woman to occupy the post.
- Paris Robbers Were Watching Me On Snapchat And Knew I Wasn't Alone – Kim Kardashian West
- #BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Offered Money To Leave The Show
- Olajumoke Pictured Sharing Bread & Butter
- President Donald Trump: Snoop Dogg Has A “Failing Career”
- President Buhari Approves of New Appointment Three Days After Resumption