Singer, Praiz Adejo, who celebrated his birthday yesterday was given a landed property by Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill. The landed property is said to be worth the sum of N50million and the gift is coming immediately after the Launch of The Big Church Group Greens Project AgriMining (Agriculture and Mining), an Empowerment Initiative for 36,000 Young People across the Nation.
Praiz is also said to be one of the ambassadors of thge initiative and thus the reason for the gift.
According to the Chairman of the Big Church Foundation, Ambassador Olakunle Churchill, “the donation today by King Andrea Realtors, is firstly a birthday gift and reward for Adejo’s hard and smart work over the years, as well as an encouragement, as he showcases the Big Church brand in 2017, coaching, building and mentoring young Agropreneurs in becoming passionate, patriotic & prosperous Nigerians.”
- Paris Robbers Were Watching Me On Snapchat And Knew I Wasn't Alone – Kim Kardashian West
- #BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Offered Money To Leave The Show
- Olajumoke Pictured Sharing Bread & Butter
- President Donald Trump: Snoop Dogg Has A “Failing Career”
- President Buhari Approves of New Appointment Three Days After Resumption