The Kaduna State Police Command, on Monday said that the Abuja-Kaduna expressway is now safe for commuters.
Agyole Abeh who is the commissioner of Police of the state, gave the the assurance in a press statement signed by the command’s Public Relations Officer, ASP Aliyu Usman in Kaduna.
Abeh however cautioned commuters against using alternate routes at odd hours. He said that the command had deployed enough resources to ensure the safety of travellers at all times. The commissioner also added that the police were conducting regular patrols on the highway using SARS patrol teams, air surveillance and police special forces.
Abeh said, “The command wishes to reaffirm its commitment to maintain security of lives and property in the state .
“We are encouraging the members of the public to cooperate with the Command in its intelligence driven policing principles,”.
- I Beat My Wife Because of the Recession – Husband Tells Court
- President Buhari Approves of New Appointment Three Days After Resumption
- Senate rejects Magu as EFCC Chairman, Again
- Goalkeeper who allegedly killed his girlfriend and fed her to his dogs, signs for new club
- Mercy Johnson Okojie appointed as the new SSA by Governor Bello of Kogi State